Born on June 4, 1975 – Angelina Jolie is an American humanitarian, actress, and filmmaker who has been cited as Hollywood’s highest-paid actress and received three Golden Globe Awards, an Academy Award, and two Screen Actors Guild Awards. With her sexy lips and graceful/badass personality, Angelina has come a long way in her career.
Angelina Jolie – Physical Traits
With an incredibly slim and petite figure, the actress always falls under the spotlight wherever she goes. Her lips are considerate as one of her best physical traits, as to being incredibly soft and juicy in appearance. Her eyes are pure love and the way she carries herself displays nothing but pure elegance and grace. She even has beautiful tattoos on her body, among which two say, “What nourishes me, destroys me” and “A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages.”
Angelina Jolie – As a Person
While Angelina Jolie definitely proves to be an amazing actor, there’s more to that gorgeous face, killer lips, exceptional acting skills and petite figure. She has an amazing personality that is considerate and affectionate of others. She’s quite active in the charity and donation sector and uses her fame to get rid of common stereotypes by spreading awareness about serious gender issues. This brave and soft heart makes her one of the most favorite humanitarians across the globe.
She’s quite the persistent, passionate, and dedicated individual. Her laughter’s a riot and her smile can send shivers down your spine. Graceful and charming, Angelia Jolie portrays excellent finesse in every role she has played, be it her latest, “Maleficent (2014)” or the first Golden Globe winning beauty, “Gia (1998)”. She also isn’t afraid of showing all those gender stereotypes the “bird”. And her personality speaks volumes in forgetting about being a dolled-up Barbie who awaits a kiss from a prince.
Angelina Jolie Movies
From the beginning of her career to now, Angelina has acted in plenty of hit movies. Below is a description of movies and her role in some of the BEST ones (listing was definitely not an easy task).
- Girl, Interrupted (1999) – At the peak of her career after “Gia”, Jolie won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role as an interesting anti-social person. She does a fantastic job in convincing the audience, the fits the mold of “mad”.
- The Bone Collector (1999) – Wearing a sexy police uniform, Jolie plays an officer who tries apprehending a serial killer who leaves a small shard of bone extracted from each of his victims.
- Gone in 60 Seconds (2000) – If you have a thrill for speed and strong love for Angelina’s hotness, this movie is a definite hit to watch.
- & Mrs. Smith (2005) – Jolie and Brad Pitt display a crazy, fun level of chemistry on the big screen, portraying themselves as no ordinary married couple – but one that has a thrill for weapons and fighting.
- Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001) – Probably one of Angelina’s sexiest looks on screen, Lara Croft is a British Antiquities hunter, who journeys unusual places in search of artifacts in historic ruins and tombs.
Other hit movies include Alexander (2004), Salt (2010), Wanted (2008), The Tourist (2010), and of course Maleficent (2014).